Mittwoch, 2. Oktober 2013

DIY: Recycle your mags



I was clearing my room the other day and found an old notebook, which was rebound by a page of a magazine. I remember a time a few years ago when I use to do that with some notebooks. I decided to rebind some more notebooks, as I also found an old mag which I was going to throw away anyway. 
I think it's a lovely present for friends or family and it's super easy to make.


All you need is:


♡pages of an old magazine
♡notebooks A3
♡tape
♡scissors

 



Let's start:

Pick a nice 'cover' and put the notebook in the middle of the paper. Fold it as you can see it on the picture cut the folded line. Stop where the notebook starts and do the same on all sides.




 


Cut the paper as you can see on the picture.

Now you can fold the paper and fix it with tape.

Your notebook should look like that when you finished. Repeat the process on the other side of the booklet.

In the end your notebook looks like that.


Fast review of what we did and short overview of how it looks in steps again:






Now you should have an own lovely notebook. It is individual and unique. And it was actually very simple. I hope you like it and if you have any questions or suggestions just leave a comment.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen