Donnerstag, 29. August 2013

sleepless in muddleland.

It's always hard to start a new blog. You don't wanna start straight away, without some introduction, so:
Here I am. Not that the world was waiting for me and my nonsense thoughts. But here they are. Some days I'm actually fascinated about all the things I'm thinking about. There is so much stuff stuck in my head but I never let it out. All thoughts accumulate in my brain and then, at some point, there is a big collapse and
 - BOOM! - 
I can't sleep.
No, seriously, it's 5am and I'm trying to sleep since more than 5 hours. I'll dismiss the idea of catching up some sleep now. I'm not tired anymore. So, here I am Internet; here I am new blog. I know you held out for me. 
I just read an article about the brain. Did you know, an irregular sleep pattern causes stress, which damages your brain, or rather your memory?
I'm a bit worried now though.. I should have a proper sleeping pattern. I REALLY have to change that. Well, I AM tired, but I just CAN'T fall asleep. Bummer. 
But did you know, when you yawn you're waking up your brain, because then your lungs get activated and transfere enough dioxygen in your blood, which is circulated to your brain? Monkeys open their mouth in danger, so it's guessed human beings are doing the same in dangerous situations to warn and activate the whole group.
Not sure if I should try to catch up some sleep now. 4 hours are just not enough, make me feel proper shitty the whole day. 
Good night, lasses and lads.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen